Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some Borsa Bella Kindle sleeves, and I was just wondering if anyone has one. If you do, I would love to know when you put your Kindle in (either naked or with a case - please mention which), how does it fit? Is it really snug, or is there enough room for it to move around? It's kind of hard to tell with pictures, so I would like people's personal opinion. Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have two BB bags, the Travel and the Original Kindle bag.  I had them made to fit with my M-edge cover, and there is a little room in both bags, it's not too tight a fit at all.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have the Travel Bag with an Oberon cover, and it is not a very snug fit. There is some wiggle room, and probably room for a small notebook or the like in there with it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Another BB question...does the side zip mean the opening runs the length of the bag (10") and top zip means it runs the width of the bag (7")? Thank you, ladies!

Susie

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
SusieQ said:
Another BB question...does the side zip mean the opening runs the length of the bag (10") and top zip means it runs the width of the bag (7")?
That is correct.

·
Registered
126 Posts

I don't know if it's hard to see, but there's definitely some wiggle room in there. and now that someone mentioned fitting a little notebook in there, I'm thinking of picking up some of those thin moleskine journals to slip in there...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, good picture. I think a little wiggle room in this case is alright.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have BB sleeve, designed for a naked kindle, but I shove my K2 with Medge Go cover (like Tashab's) into it. I like my K2 really tight in there. Yes, I sometimes use my chin to slide it in there. I look like an idiot when I do that. But it's very snug and that's how I wanted it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, Jaylynn. That's exactly what I needed to know. The sleeves were what I was particularly interested in, and I wanted to know it would fit with a cover/case.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts