Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some Borsa Bella Kindle sleeves, and I was just wondering if anyone has one. If you do, I would love to know when you put your Kindle in (either naked or with a case - please mention which), how does it fit? Is it really snug, or is there enough room for it to move around? It's kind of hard to tell with pictures, so I would like people's personal opinion. Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have two BB bags, the Travel and the Original Kindle bag.  I had them made to fit with my M-edge cover, and there is a little room in both bags, it's not too tight a fit at all.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have the Travel Bag with an Oberon cover, and it is not a very snug fit. There is some wiggle room, and probably room for a small notebook or the like in there with it.

·
Registered
126 Posts

I don't know if it's hard to see, but there's definitely some wiggle room in there. and now that someone mentioned fitting a little notebook in there, I'm thinking of picking up some of those thin moleskine journals to slip in there...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have BB sleeve, designed for a naked kindle, but I shove my K2 with Medge Go cover (like Tashab's) into it. I like my K2 really tight in there. Yes, I sometimes use my chin to slide it in there. I look like an idiot when I do that. But it's very snug and that's how I wanted it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, Jaylynn. That's exactly what I needed to know. The sleeves were what I was particularly interested in, and I wanted to know it would fit with a cover/case.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts