Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone who has the BB Kindle Travel bag and the M-edge Platform cover know if the Platform cover for K2 fits in the bag? I'm really considering getting one of these but one of my covers is the M-edge Platform and it is a little larger than the Oberon cover for K2. I wan't the bag to fit all my covers. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yes, it fits perfectly!  I have the BB Travel Bag in Lunar Blue and the Pebbled Navy Leather Platform and they work very nicely together.  I hope this helps!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ruby296 said:
Yes, it fits perfectly! I have the BB Travel Bag in Lunar Blue and the Pebbled Navy Leather Platform and they work very nicely together. I hope this helps!
Wonderful! I'm thinking of getting the black travel bag. The prints are beautiful but the black goes with everything and won't clash with what I'm wearing if I'm carrying an additional purse too. I want to use it exclusively for my Kindle and not as a purse.

Thanks, Ruby

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ruby296 said:
Yes, it fits perfectly!
I have the BB Travel Bag in Lunar Blue and the Pebbled Navy Leather Platform and they work very nicely together. I hope this helps!
I agree it fits perfect!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
DD said:
Wonderful! I'm thinking of getting the black travel bag. The prints are beautiful but the black goes with everything and won't clash with what I'm wearing if I'm carrying an additional purse too. I want to use it exclusively for my Kindle and not as a purse.

Thanks, Ruby
You are more than welcome, DD! I usually default to black too , but BB is helping me come out of my "zone" w/all of the wonderful colors and patterns. I agree that if you're only using it for your K black is a good, safe choice. Enjoy it when you receive it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I've been looking to pick up one of these as well, so I'm glad it fits correctly. The construction looks pretty solid.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
She also made one for me.. I am sure she still has the layout.. I have a larger bag for my platform and love it..!! fits perfectly.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrizia said:
She also made one for me.. I am sure she still has the layout.. I have a larger bag for my platform and love it..!! fits perfectly.
Thanks, Patrizia. So, you're saying the standard size in the travel bag 'just fits' the platform cover, and yours has some extra room?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts