Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just was able to get a sneak preview of the DX bags - they are so cool  I can not wait!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Haha, I think they might be mine. :p I ordered three about a week ago, and they should be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I love BorsaBella!  I just got a custom Hip Zip and a 2nd K travel bag.  Can't wait to hear/see more about the DX bags.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
thanks for the info.. can you post the site again??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrizia said:
thanks for the info.. can you post the site again??
This is what I received in an email along with this picture: SO THIS IS REALLY UNOFFICIAL ;D
"The website will be updated in the next 24 hours with all the DX bags. So technically I am ready to start making the DX bags. They will be available in all the current fabrics. Here is what I'll have:

The Small Kindle DX Bag fits the Kindle DX without any covers…naked. It measures 12" x 8". It has a detachable wristlet strap, which doubles as a keychain when detached. $32

The Large Kindle DX Bag fits the Kindle DX with most covers (examples: M-Edge Executive, Platform, Amazon). It measures 13" x 9". It has a detachable wristlet strap, which doubles as a keychain when detached. $34

Travel Bag DX fits the Kindle DX with most covers. $46"

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
OH how cute.. I love her stuff!! i have several of her bags and they are terrific

1 - 8 of 8 Posts