Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the Oberon case I'm going to get (the pic isn't of a kindle case, but it's the right design/color):

I'm thinking of getting this one:

I kind of like this one too:

I like this one, but I'm afraid it won't match with the green Oberon case:

What do you think? Do you think there's another design that would go with the green Oberon cover better?

I kind of want it to match with my purse at least a little, and my purse looks like this:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

The only thing I'm worried about is that the green of the Oberon cover doesn't match the colors of the first BorsaBag bag (which is my favorite).  I really wish she had a bag in a plum color (since that's my favorite color and I think it would match the green oberon case well).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shk246 said:
You can email Melissa at Borsa Bella and request a plum fabric. She is very accommodating.
Thanks- I emailed her!

Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Don't forget Melissa will make whatever you want if you want to pick out your own fabric and send it to her. Several here have done that and the bags of course were gorgeous! She is a gem to work with.
Hmmm... that's a good idea. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.