Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put this up as a separate post as it's tough to track where specific conversations are happening right now here in Accessories--our bag conversations are crossing with our cover threads are falling into our skin discussions. LOL!

Someone had asked yesterday when we could expect other fabrics to show up for the travel bags--I know the Etsy site has only shown the same five for days. As it turns out, Melissa has posted the travel bags in other fabrics on her direct site. http://www.borsabella.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=15&Itemid=59&vmcchk=1&Itemid=59 There are around 10 up there right now, all patterns we've seen on other products in her current lineup.

If you're waiting on something different pattern-wise, I spoke with her this morning; she's anticipating the newest fabric additions to her line to start arriving as soon as this weekend, so I think we may start seeing some products from these next week!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I am waiting for the new fabrics too - I am really not to fond of most of her current ones (not really into the retro stuff)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
TM, I think she does custom work. Should you care to put in the time, she'll make a bag with whatever fabric you want, you just have to send it to her :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wish you all would quit talking about these travel bags...I want one so so bad but hubby is going to throw a fit after what I've spent on my kindle and it's accessories already in the past month  :eek: :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
akjak said:
TM, I think she does custom work. Should you care to put in the time, she'll make a bag with whatever fabric you want, you just have to send it to her :)
Yep, she does. Here's my new bag that just arrived today. She was very easy to work with and it fits my kindle2 in its m-edge executive case perfectly. I have a feeling she'll be getting lots more of my business in the future. :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
OH MAN!  I want a travel bag SO, SO bad....but I wasn't nuts about the 5 she had posted on etsy.com.  THEN I get directed to her other site and there are 2 that I really like but NOW, I hear she has new fabrics coming next week!  *sigh*

What to do, what to do?

I think I will hang on to see the new fabrics.....*grumblegrumblenotgoodatwaitinggrumblegrumble*

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
That one is so pretty ephany. I had hoped mine would be here today, but it wasn't. Maybe tomorrow. I can't wait to see it.

KindleKay, are there other fabrics on her website that you like? If you find one that isn't a Travel Bag, she'll do a custom order for you. That's what I did. I've got a gorgeous black/white/pink one coming.

·
Registered
679 Posts
akjak said:
Thanks! If I don't care for her new fabrics - i will contact her and see if i can send in some fabric for her to use.

·
Registered
534 Posts
KindleKay (#1652) said:
OH MAN! I want a travel bag SO, SO bad....but I wasn't nuts about the 5 she had posted on etsy.com. THEN I get directed to her other site and there are 2 that I really like but NOW, I hear she has new fabrics coming next week! *sigh*

What to do, what to do?

I think I will hang on to see the new fabrics.....*grumblegrumblenotgoodatwaitinggrumblegrumble*
Get one of the two you like now, and then another one later! Everyone wins, especially the economy! (I keep telling myself that. I just bought a travel bag and a gadget bag from Melissa tonight.) ;)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
frojazz said:
Get one of the two you like now, and then another one later! Everyone wins, especially the economy! (I keep telling myself that. I just bought a travel bag and a gadget bag from Melissa tonight.) ;)
LOL--that's been my excuse all week!

Much as I want a third bag, or a second and third Oberon, I just put money into a few more books so I can actually READ on my Kindle again. Reading a DTB this afternoon was so.....old school. It was horrifying. I was petrified I'd get a paper cut. :D :D :D

KindleKay--if you think you'd use a travel bag this week, do what frojazz suggests & order one now--turnaround & shipping times are excellent. But if not, I'd wait. It's just a few more days to see what other fabrics she'll have to work with.

Of course, who am I to talk? I was eyeballing that ebay fabric posted earlier today & thinking about a bag made from that.........

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
KMA said:
The accessories board should really come with a warning. Those are gorgeous!
What?!? We don't want to warn people! We want people to join in on our big happy enabling party!! ;D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts