Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist.  Anyone else buy gear?  What did you buy?

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Umm... I did! I just bought Vampyre one of the Jefferson shirts.

And I've got a mondo order in the works for my own closet and coffee table. :)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Hey, from now through Nov 20 (Thursday), our KindleBoards gear (and everything else at Zazzle) is 10% off!

Just enter the coupon code ZAZZLEPAYPAL. It's a Zazzle-PayPal promotion, but I don't think you have to pay by PayPal in order to use it.

10% Sale!
10% of the net sale price will be deducted when the coupon code ZAZZLEPAYPAL is applied at checkout. For most products, the net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). For Zazzle Custom Stamps, the net sale price is the difference between the price of the Zazzle Custom Stamps (excluding shipping and taxes) and the face value of the postage. Offer is valid from November 17, 2008 through November 20, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. This promotional offer may not combine with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
When I buy (after 1st of year) I plan on buying the long sleeve "reKindle" and the "Thomas Jefferson." I also plan on getting a mug or 2 and a hat. My hubby has me on a spending freeze right now!!

BTW - what are the payment options?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool; he's so going to love it.  I have a feeling this is the first of many purchases.  I did the same thing with scrabble gear.  Love to read; love the game...guess the two go hand in hand.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Harvey said:
Hey, from now through Nov 20 (Thursday), our KindleBoards gear (and everything else at Zazzle) is 10% off!

Just enter the coupon code ZAZZLEPAYPAL. It's a Zazzle-PayPal promotion, but I don't think you have to pay by PayPal in order to use it.
Well, I guess that is part of my answer... Zazzle takes Paypal... good to know.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paypal is a wonderful thing. Here's a TIP: Sell your junk on Ebay the money in your Ebay account can be used on Amazon to buy books for your Kindle, even though they DON'T accept PayPal: Get the Paypal Plug-in and generate a one time or multi-use credit card and use it to pay for Amazon purchases; it takes the funds from your Ebay account balance first, then whatever else you have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts