Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I introduced myself a few days ago and shared with you that our magazine, BOXOFFICE (which has been reporting on movies for nearly 90 years), is in the early stages of prepping our archives for the Kindle 2. Since 1920 we've covered every star from John Barrymore to Drew Barrymore and every film from the silent Phantom of the Opera to the musical Phantom of the Opera and beyond. BOXOFFICE has reviewed tens of thousands of films, shorts and even cartoons. We believe the Kindle 2 is the ideal platform for revisiting the movies you grew up with and the movies you saw just a week ago.

I'm here to recruit 5-10 Kindleboard members to act as beta-testers for our Kindle project. No, you won't get paid or receive free movie tickets, but you will get to be the first to dip into our giant vault of movie memories. At no cost. If you're interested in helping us out, just drop me a line at [email protected]. You will need to be a Kindle 2 owner to be part of the program. Next week can't come soon enough for this newbie. I also request that you be amenable to the occasional conference call via Skype.

We won't begin the testing program for several weeks, but I would like to get the testers on board as soon as possible.

cheers,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The simple answer is we want everyone in the test group - including ourselves - to be viewing the material on identical devices.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have beta tested many palm programs over the years and would love to help out.

E-mail has been sent!  ;D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I'm excited as well! I was a huge fan of Premiere magazine and was sorry to see it go. Obviously, my searches for a replacement weren't that good since I didn't find you. Can't wait. Sounds like the ideal magazine for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow — Kindle owners are an enthusiastic group; we've received many emails regarding our project: I may have to hold a lottery  ;).

If any members of this board are still interested, but haven't yet replied, there's still time to do so.

cheers,

'BrockToon'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts