Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my! There are some brand new skin designs and quite a few that would look great with an oberon cover. One with irises, one called 'golden knotwork', one of clover, etc, etc. Must have new skin.....must have new skin........

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's newish (I think it appeared last week sometime). How do you like the one called 'Quest'? I'd copy it here but am still trying to figure out how to do that correctly. (I'm also trying feverishly this morning to earn my next star, can you tell by all these posts?)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Here's Quest - - I do like that one, too!

(I just go to the graphic on DecalGirl, right-click it in Firefox, select Copy Image Location. Then go to my post here, click the 'Insert Image' button, and paste the image location into my post.)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Harvey said:
Here's Quest - - I do like that one, too!

(I just go to the graphic on DecalGirl, right-click it in Firefox, select Copy Image Location. Then go to my post here, click the 'Insert Image' button, and paste the image location into my post.)
Oh, Harvey, I like that one, it would go so well with my Oberon Tree of Life cover....

Betsy

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Oh, Harvey, I like that one, it would go so well with my Oberon Tree of Life cover....

Betsy
Betsy, keep your eyes on the computer screen and repeat after me....'I must purchase this new skin....I MUST purchase this new skin....'

·
Registered
447 Posts
This isn't a new one but it's the one I ordered.
Stardust Winter

·
Registered
384 Posts
ARRGH!  I made my order yesterday!!!!!!!!!  :mad:

I am going to check now to see if there is anything I would have done different.

I checked.  I still prefer the choice made yesterday.  ;D 

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Now that I got my new green "marbled" (not so marbled, they're now calling it the solid jade green) m-edge, I of course want a new skin!  I think the clovers would look cool, so would Olga.  But I think I like the Van Gogh one the best.  Decisions decisions!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks a lot!!! Now I just bought Van Gogh Irises & Knotwork! you all are BAD influences!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Eilene said:
Thanks a lot!!! Now I just bought Van Gogh Irises & Knotwork! you all are BAD influences!!! ;)
I KNOW!! I really do remember the day I was just fine with my plain ol' kindle in it's plain ol' case (probably because it was less than a month ago). Now, I have the green m-edge and am about to order the van gogh skin. I blame it ALL on ALL of you!!! :-\

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh wow - some of those are great! Hmm, maybe I need a nother one (and my first one hasn;t even arrived).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts