Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to work out the best way to develop my branding image.

I have a good name in 'Tobias Roote' but I also own the company 'Roote Publishing Ltd'

This gives me options, I think should I use 'Tobias Roote' just 'ROOTE' or 'Roote Publishing Ltd' ???

I want a logo designer as well - so if anyone has done this on Fiverr, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
I find a fireplace poker works better for branding. 
Sorry no help on the question but here is a bump.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I feel your full name is the most powerful out of those three. 'Roote Publishing Ltd" sounds generic and bland, whilst 'ROOTE' is the weakest out of them all.

Find a nice catchy way to write your name and stick with it. I like the font used for the title in Artis Prime the most, and then Sky City second.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JackVolante said:
I feel your full name is the most powerful out of those three. 'Roote Publishing Ltd" sounds generic and bland, whilst 'ROOTE' is the weakest out of them all.

Find a nice catchy way to write your name and stick with it. I like the font used for the title in Artis Prime the most, and then Sky City second.
Thanks Jack :)

cinisajoy said:
I find a fireplace poker works better for branding.
Sorry no help on the question but here is a bump.
I started reading the bit about the poker thinking oh uh! - nice ;)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I kinda like ROOTE. It reminds me of Groot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You seem to already have a brand. Your covers are consistent in color, and nature of subject. The changes in typography is a little off-putting, (but only a little). Your website is consistent with the covers. You seem to be doing well to me! A logo would be a nice touch as well, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with it to recommend anyone.  :)

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
The all-caps ROOTE reminds me of CLAMP. Makes me think of an off-beat kind of artsy production house. Not sure if that's what you're after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts