Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm testing out the picture feature by posting this beauty. She doesn't have a name yet, but she's gorgeous in her new DecalGirl Pink Tranquility skin and customized screensaver. If I do say so myself! ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Very pretty!  Yes, let us know when she tells you her name...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Brooke said:
I'm testing out the picture feature by posting this beauty. She doesn't have a name yet, but she's gorgeous in her new DecalGirl Pink Tranquility skin and customized screensaver. If I do say so myself! ;)

Wolf whistle!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've ordered that skin too.  Now I really can't wait.  Zen revisited will have to take as rest when Pink arrives.

·
Registered
129 Posts
beachgrl said:
I've ordered that skin too. Now I really can't wait. Zen revisited will have to take as rest when Pink arrives.
Is it easy to switch out skins? Can you reuse them once you've removed them?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
depends on how careful you are when you remove it. I've switch between my skins a couple of times, but kept the orginial backing they came with.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
depends on how careful you are when you remove it. I've switch between my skins a couple of times, but kept the orginial backing they came with.
Thanks! I'm totally ADD, so I can imagine wanting to switch out skins frequently. But I don't want to spend a ton of money on a skin and only get one use out of it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
If your Decalgirl skin gets stretched out a bit when removing: place it back on the original mat paper and gently use a hair dryer set to medium to warm it and it will go right back into shape. This worked for my Zen Revisited and it looks as good as new,

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
beachgrl said:
If your Decalgirl skin gets stretched out a bit when removing: place it back on the original mat paper and gently use a hair dryer set to medium to warm it and it will go right back into shape. This worked for my Zen Revisited and it looks as good as new,
wow thanks for the hair dryer tip!
also got to warn you about the area around the keyboard. Its the most difficult are to remove the skin from and can easily tear.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Brooke said:

I didn't get Pink Tranquility for my Kindle, but I did get it for my netbook & for my Palm Treo phone - I love it!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Brooke,
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!  Of course, I may be biased as I just ordered that same skin for Estelle.  I took a long time to decide and to me, that was simply the prettiest skin.  Also, I thought it was subtle enough that it won't be distracting when reading.  Thanks for posting this!  :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Pretty :) I'm not a big pink girl but I love that skin. It reminds me of Japanese cherry blossoms.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.