Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very bummed. I ordered my cover and received it, but somehow I got a Kindle 1 ROH instead of Kindlle 2. I called the company, they said send it back, and they will send me a cover to fit my 2. Now I gotta wait another probably 2 weeks to get this craziness sorted out.

Hopefully, Oberon will come thru for me.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Deep Breath! Deep Breath! They will make it right. More waiting is hard but maybe it is good for your character.

That said, you have my permission to retire to a dark room, curl into the fetal position and cry!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The purple...I am so bummed, I thought how cool, got the cover, awaiting the skin...now I gotta wait again for the cover, and the skin. It must be my mistake, but it was righht at the time they changed their pages on their website. But I just wish I had it. Patience is not a virtue I covet, unfortunately!!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
egh34 said:
The purple...I am so bummed, I thought how cool, got the cover, awaiting the skin...now I gotta wait again for the cover, and the skin. It must be my mistake, but it was righht at the time they changed their pages on their website. But I just wish I had it. Patience is not a virtue I covet, unfortunately!!
They usually send any problem covers to you overnight and if they have one started. I would imagine that they will bump you up. Crossing fingers for you.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
egh34 said:
I am very bummed. I ordered my cover and received it, but somehow I got a Kindle 1 ROH instead of Kindlle 2. I called the company, they said send it back, and they will send me a cover to fit my 2. Now I gotta wait another probably 2 weeks to get this craziness sorted out.

They must have sent you mine! I had ordered a K1 ROH and got the K2. But I have worked everything out so it's not a problem. Still, they must have Kindle cover orders flying at them so fast, it's easy to understand how there can be a mix up.

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
egh34 said:
Leslie, too bad this didn't happen at the same time, we coulda switched!!
I know...but it will be worth the wait. The purple ROH is so beautiful I am falling more in love every second.

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
egh34 said:

They will make it right quickly. I ordered a DragonFly Pond for my Klassic prior to buying my K 2. They sent me a purple Butterfly. I called and they shipped the correct one next day with a return label. I do remember how disappointed I was when I opened the box though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh my! I am waiting on the same cover and would cry if it was not the right one  :). Everyone at works wants to see my K2, but I refuse to take it out of the house until I get its cover (which deserves to be shown off as much as the Kindle!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts