Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that were holding out for the Butterfly Cover at Oberon, the  wait is over!  I just saw it on the site and it's gorgeous!!
Ruby

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
And I think I may be first on my block to order one!  I wonder if it's a wraparound design like the journal cover is.  Whether or not, it's beautiful, I think!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Gail said:
And I think I may be first on my block to order one! I wonder if it's a wraparound design like the journal cover is. Whether or not, it's beautiful, I think!
Oberon Image Story
Oberon Kindle cover construction notes:
Image wraps around front & back of cover

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It looks good and I hope this is a sign that the Kindle experiment is going well. My favorite is their
Gingko design, that is the one I am hoping will be added!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thank you op!! Thank you!!
Just ordered mine!! I have been eyeing this up hoping and waiting!! Woo Hoo!! Can you tell I'm really excited??

Tracie

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
NYC, did you forget your smileys?  :) I can't call anything from Oberon ugly, though the butterfly is not my cup of tea.  My mother would have liked it. . . .she had lots of butterfly pins.  She also liked purple. 

Anyway, I'm holding out for the river garden or the creek bed maple.  At least, I think I'm holding out.  I'm pretty sure that sometime after the first of the year I'm going to have to give in and just get one. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yay!!  I emailed them a few weeks back asking about the Butterfly design and they told me it would be ready soon.  Now I want one right now!

But, I'll have to wait until the new year since my Christmas Disneyland trip is going to cost a pretty penny.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
OOOOOOOOhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh!  I love it. Then again I love butterflies. Both bathrooms have butterfly themes. I have the Lenox butterfly china for my kitchen... I have earring.... gee I don't like butterflies one bit LOL.

On my wish list! Thanks for sharing.

TheresaM

·
Registered
195 Posts
I am kind of glad I don't have the money for an Oberon cover for my Kindle right now, because I would never be able to decide which one to buy!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
marianner said:
I know nobody's gotten the Kindle cover yet, but does anyone have anything with the purple/blue butterfly? I'm curious if it is also a deeper color than it appears in the pictures.
Patrizia has seen the journal in person and she mentioned that it was stunning...and she's not a "purple" person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts