Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Kathy, These are great. They'll go great with my cover.
Thanks, I have a feeling my daughter is going to start hinting about the Butterfly Oberon cover. ::) I'm so soft, I'll probably buy it for her as a surprise.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some of those are really, really nice, I love the third one... in fact, im using it right now! ;)

Did you take these pictures yourself?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kindleist said:
Some of those are really, really nice, I love the third one... in fact, im using it right now! ;)

Did you take these pictures yourself?
Thank you. I didn't take the pictures, but I have a software called Printshop that I have access to over a million clipart pictures. I do a lot of newsletters and posters for my condo and boating club. I enjoy doing photo projects, my only claim to anything artistic. If you want anything special let me know.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
These are beautiful, I am taking the plunge and trying to follow the steps to change the icky default screensavers.  I'm thinking the butterflies may look great inside my Tree of Life Skin inside my Oberon Forest cover when they get here!  Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
125 Posts
I sooo ditto this :)
What BEAUTIFUL images? When you say screensavers, can they be used for the Kindles (either the 6" or Kindle DX models)? I hope so as I would love to have these instead of the authors...
Simply lovely!!
:) Caroline

PS: Did you draw these or are they post-edited photographs? If the latter, would you be willing to share what program/actions you are using? I am a professional photographer but am lousy with photoshop...

MineKinder said:
WOW, I love love love those!
All of them!
You guys, are so sweet to share!
Thank you!
xo

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
CarolineAM said:
What BEAUTIFUL images? When you say screensavers, can they be used for the Kindles (either the 6" or Kindle DX models)? I hope so as I would love to have these instead of the authors...
Simply lovely!!

PS: Did you draw these or are they post-edited photographs? If the latter, would you be willing to share what program/actions you are using? I am a professional photographer but am lousy with photoshop...
Caroline, I'm not sure what knd of response you'll get to your question as this thread is nearly 4 years old.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CarolineAM said:
Simply lovely!!

Not sure that you could use them on the newer Kindles. I cropped them in Printshop and then pasted them in Paint. I then just save them in the size needed for the Kindle screen. It was so long ago I don't even remember all the steps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.