Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the time of this posting, Kindle is available only through Amazon.com. This board is to provide a heads-up to our members about Kindle devices for sale, either from our members, from online sources, or from brick-and-mortar stores.

If you're planning on buying a new Kindle, you can use the link below to buy it from Amazon. Better yet, it's an affiliate link so you'll not only get the Amazon price, but you'll be supporting this user forum at the same time!

Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm hoping Kindle will appear on www.woot.com! That's what I need!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered the Kindle 2. When I get it I have been thinking about giving my Kindle 1 to a friend. How do they go about setting up an account with it?
Steven

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
sbissell3 said:
I just ordered the Kindle 2. When I get it I have been thinking about giving my Kindle 1 to a friend. How do they go about setting up an account with it?
Steven
You de-register it from your Amazon account, and they register it on their Amazon account. It's very easy.

·
Registered
134 Posts
What do you think is a reasonable price for a Kindle 2 + Beldin cover......I had just purchased it about 2 months ago
and is like new. I am looking at the new DX but not 100% sure I will give up the K2 for it. Anyway, I wonder what other's have been selling K2's for.......... thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
35 Posts
i wish i would have seen your link before i bought mine!

i would have loved to help out the forum!

maybe i will for my next one
!

·
Registered
44 Posts
thats cool, i didnt realize this was a forum by amazon affiliates.
its much beter than any of the other aff. forums i have ever seen.

anyways, yeah i cant wait till the prices start really coming down.
pretty soon all our kids will have kindles and they will be making fun of us and our k2's
lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried your link today for the kindle 2 refurbs, said none was available been checking amazon for  a while always says non available, got excited today when I saw them listed available on the boards but amazon said no could they have been all sold already??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts