Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6,168 Posts
Connect your Kindle to your PC via USB. Then open Calibre and click on 'add books'. Navigate to the 'documents' folder on your Kindle, which is where all your books will be, and click on the files to add them into calibre.

If you want more detailed instructions then use the help feature in Calibre or check on the website.

Just a thought: If you've already added them into Calibre on a previous computer that you still have access to, why not just copy the Calibre library over onto your new PC?

·
Registered
231 Posts
That's pretty impressive too, Ann! I only have 5 books in my kindle library right now, since I just bought mine a little while ago. But I'm going on vacation soon, so I'll probably fill it up. And with my peers' books, I'm sure!  :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
LOL  I'd be happy to adopt you but it might be a bit annoying when I yell "Karen, empty the dishwasher!"  and neither of you show up because you were sure I meant the other Karen. 

She likes having a name no other kids have.  Most of the Karens seem to be 40+.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.