Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have around 600 books on my Kindle. What would be the fastest and easiest way to get them into the Calibre program? I will be using my laptop.

Thanks is advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
lcook0825 said:
I have around 600 books on my Kindle. What would be the fastest and easiest way to get them into the Calibre program? I will be using my laptop.

Thanks is advance.
I've used Calibre a few times and I believe it automatically finds the books you have on your Kindle. I think from there it would be as easy as adding them, when it finds them, to the local library on the PC. Sorry I'm not more detailed, Calibre is installed on my other PC.

·
5,931 Posts
When you open calibre there is an icon at the top called 'library' and when you connect your Kindle via USB another icon will appear beside it, called 'device'. Click on 'device' and it will display all the books on the Kindle. Select the books you want to copy, right click anywhere on the list you selected and choose 'copy to library'. After they've copied if you click on 'library' at the top it will now have all the books you copied displayed there. You can then remove the Kindle if you wish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts