Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

In our blog, we like to post different Kindle pictures along with our stories. Some of those are stock photos, but increasingly we're going to be using KindleBoards pictures, taken by our members.

If any of you would be interested in posting pix of your Kindle in this thread, that we could use in our blog, I'd appreciate it!

We're looking for a variety of settings and backgrounds - around the house, the yard, outdoors, at the beach, on the bus, etc. And, people pictures of the "you and your Kindle" variety are always welcome.

We'll also be scouring this Photo Gallery board for possible material. Thanks for your picture posts!

- Harvey

·
Registered
335 Posts
Here's one:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Harvey,
You are welcome to use any of the photos I posted in "my favorite thing with my favorite things".  :)

Although... Now that Estelle has her Pink Tranquility skin, she looks soooo much prettier!  ;D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

My Kindle 1 in M-edge Jade Green cover w/ Adapter and matching skinned iPhone
My Kindle 2 Front & Back

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh those are great! Thank you!

And thanks, raccemup - I love those 'my favorite things' shots!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Harvey, you are welcome to any photos that I have ever posted in this forum and if you need additional sizes, etc, please don't hesitate to ask me. I would be happy to oblige.

Here is the latest pics of my K1, Sookie:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks LR....it is Lily from DecalGirl.....I saw it awhile back somewhere on this board and just fell in love with it!  Course, now I can't find it anywhere :)  When the K2 pull started to get me, I decided to order it.  It worked!  My Kindle looks great!  The original picture I saw had a color Oberon cover matched with the Lily skin and it was GORgeous!  For the life of me I can't remember which Oberon or which color, though.

I am getting old....  :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Welcome! If you take the skin plunge, don't forget to use the promo codes for either 10% off or free shipping on orders over $30. There is a thread with them on here somewhere.....

EDIT: here is a link to the 10% off coupon for DecalGirl

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,1414.0/topicseen.html

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
KindleKay said:
Thanks LR....it is Lily from DecalGirl.....I saw it awhile back somewhere on this board and just fell in love with it! Course, now I can't find it anywhere :) When the K2 pull started to get me, I decided to order it. It worked! My Kindle looks great! The original picture I saw had a color Oberon cover matched with the Lily skin and it was GORgeous! For the life of me I can't remember which Oberon or which color, though.

I am getting old.... :D
It may have been mine. I have the Dragonfly Pond cover with the Lily skin. By the way Harvey, you are welcome to use this picture.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
KindleKay said:
Yes!! That is it, Kathy!!! Thank you for reposting! I just LOVE this combo....if the K2 pull come back, I think that a nice, green Oberon is in order!! :)
You are welcome. The green in this cover is Fern. I really love it.

G

·
KindleKay said:
Welcome! If you take the skin plunge, don't forget to use the promo codes for either 10% off or free shipping on orders over $30. There is a thread with them on here somewhere.....

EDIT: here is a link to the 10% off coupon for DecalGirl

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,1414.0/topicseen.html
Yep, I remembered those codes. I took the plunge and ordered the Disarray. Hopefully, I have Jim completely distracted in his accessory thread. I will take pics when I get it for you Harvey.

See how I brought this right back to topic?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
LR you did a GREAT job bringing this thread back....I was just thinking about posting something about how this was my first thread hijack ;)  But really, it all came full circle by itself!

·
Registered
261 Posts

This is Giles. He is wearing a Dark Burlwood skin, with a Tuff-Luv case.

The custom screensaver is a pen-and-ink drawing my son did when he was a HS sophmore. It was the cover art for a booklet of nature essays published by the school.

The decal is courtesy of DH - he was playing working with his new label-making toy tool.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
OK Harvey - I'll see if I can get some pics of my K1 in the wild here, been thinking about it but have not gotten there yet.  Then I need to see if I can remember Pidgeon's instructions  ::)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts