Kindle Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
4,139 Posts
"You know, we weren't really thinking the same thing at all. I wanted to expose him for the disgusting creature that he is. I'm thinking maybe you should be in the video with him, since you love him so much. Just for the record, though, my home planet is much more fun that both of theirs combined. I only came here for the Ben & Jerry's ice cream."

· Registered
6,749 Posts
And then the phone rang.  I felt my stomach due flip-flops when I saw that the caller ID on my cell said MOM in big, bold, accusatory letters.  She was a HUGE Larry King fan.

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
"You know?" Larry's deep, yet emasculated baritone was loud enough for my mother to hear. "I think in today's society, when people should be more open-minded toward other cultures, sexual orientations and religions, your mother should have taught you compassion toward deviant, adulterous were-skunk-dolphins. Immortals have feelings, too. Or have you forgotten? And that's not ice cream you're eating, by the way."

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.