Kindle Forum banner

Calling all CREATIVE authors!

2K views 42 replies 17 participants last post by  PJJones 
#1 ·
Okay, authors, put your creative juices to the test! Ever written a chain story? It's where you write one sentence that contributes to the ongoing story. You can come back later and add another sentence, but you can't write back-to-back sentences. Let's see where this story goes! Below is the opening line. PJ

It came at me so fast, I barely had time to react.

#29 ·
"Actually, in case you've forgotten," Larry answered, "on my mother planet, gaunt, frail, balding, wrinkly, men with poor posture, are considered to be the ultimate sex gods. And we can only achieve maximum sexiness through marriage to many, many earth females." 

#40 ·
"Yes," she said. "Perhaps America will understand his need to expose his human self on Twitter was really only a manifestation of anger and shame, since he has been forced to hide his true supernatural nature. Perhaps this way, he will be forgiven by his wife, the few dozen or so shocked and emotionally scarred college co-eds, his constituents and his political party. In fact, I think it's time we elected a were-skunk-dolphin to The White House."

#41 ·
"You know, we weren't really thinking the same thing at all. I wanted to expose him for the disgusting creature that he is. I'm thinking maybe you should be in the video with him, since you love him so much. Just for the record, though, my home planet is much more fun that both of theirs combined. I only came here for the Ben & Jerry's ice cream."

#43 ·
"You know?" Larry's deep, yet emasculated baritone was loud enough for my mother to hear. "I think in today's society, when people should be more open-minded toward other cultures, sexual orientations and religions, your mother should have taught you compassion toward deviant, adulterous were-skunk-dolphins. Immortals have feelings, too. Or have you forgotten? And that's not ice cream you're eating, by the way."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.