Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have written a book titled Verdi's "Rigoletto": A Select Discography with Commentary. The official publication date for this book is April 26th, but the Kindle edition is up for pre-order now:
Amazon.com: Verdi's "RIGOLETTO": A Select Discography with Commentary eBook: De Sapio, Nicole: Books

I will update this thread again on 4/26, when the paperback becomes available.

Verdi's "Rigoletto": A Select Discograpy with Commentary contains detailed reviews of the best or most interesting audio and video recordings of the opera Rigoletto made between 1945 and 2016. After the reviews, there is an Appendix section where I compare various singers in three of the opera's arias, and where I discuss a couple Rigoletto-related films, including the 2012 movie Quartet.

Basically, my book is a celebration of Verdi's melodious tragedy via recordings. The book is 163 pages long, and its illustrations include Renaissance-themed paintings.

I believe that if you love opera already or are just becoming interested in it, than you will like Verdi's "Rigoletto": A Select Discography with Commentary.

Thanks for reading!

Nicole

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Kindle edition is now available to order officially. The paperback will be available within the next day or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts