Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you like me to promote you and your books? Would you be willing to promote mine and the blog promoting you all in return?

I have a highly successful site at present called, http://authorsonshow.com/ and I am seriously considering changing it to a site to promote strictly spiritual books and authors. The reason? Because there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to do this that I can see. If there are enough of us, I am willing to change the use of the site which already has visitors from well over 80 countries.
Let me know your thoughts on this and if there are enough of you, I will change the site and contact people from this thread.
Cheers,
Lorraine

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying and I will consider your book for AOS anyway, but this isn't the sort of spiritual book I meant. It seems to be very difficult finding the authors of spiritual books on here. I've tried all ways and none seem to promote themselves or their books that much that I can see.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would suggest you define your idea of 'spiritual' for the benefit of everyone here. In my experience it's one of those incredibly potent and mysterious words that can mean a thousand different things to a thousand different people.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks @Alchemy, you're right. There was a time spirituality meant just that, these days people take it to mean vampires and all sorts.

By spiritual books, I mean those who help guide people on their path to a more spiritual way of life. They are non fiction books that teach, instruct or just talk about all matters to do with mediumship, psychic abilities, re-incarnation, religious paths and anything that would help people find something to help them learn about themselves, others and what might help them on their journey through life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.