Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The site's still going strong, you know where to find us!

Please be aware that no responses will be made via Kboards for the forseeable future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
yep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
This looks fantastic.  I want to add an erotic short story of mine but the categories don't allow me to choose 'erotica' and it doesn't fall into the other sub categories in the drop down.  The closest would be romance but that wouldn't be right and probably misleading.  Also, I saw no mention of if this was precluded to works of a certain length so are erotic short stories fair game? 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
merryxmas said:
This looks fantastic. I want to add an erotic short story of mine but the categories don't allow me to choose 'erotica' and it doesn't fall into the other sub categories in the drop down. The closest would be romance but that wouldn't be right and probably misleading. Also, I saw no mention of if this was precluded to works of a certain length so are erotic short stories fair game?
Hi! Short Stories are more than welcome and will be included under any of the category pages :)

I will add the 'Erotica' category immediately on the drop down list and have the page created within a few hours :)

I suppose it was a unique oversight to not have an 'Erotica' Category ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
Nice! I've sent in the first book of my series. Is it okay if I send in more from the series? (There's a lot of standalone shorts.) I assume it's okay because I see them lower on the page, but I thought I would ask just to make sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hildred said:
Nice! I've sent in the first book of my series. Is it okay if I send in more from the series?
Absolutely Fine Hildred, no problem at all!!!

We've had almost 200 submissions so far so that's incredible, thanks everyone!!!

Of course that does mean it might take an extra 24-48hrs from here on out to get your titles up :) But we will get you listed :) :p

;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
BenEBrewer said:
We've had almost 200 submissions so far so that's incredible, thanks everyone!!!

Of course that does mean it might take an extra 24-48hrs from here on out to get your titles up :) But we will get you listed :) :p

;D
That's great! I'll hold off on flooding you with more of my catalogue for now, but I've got your page bookmarked!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
BenEBrewer said:
Absolutely Fine Hildred, no problem at all!!!

We've had almost 200 submissions so far so that's incredible, thanks everyone!!!

Of course that does mean it might take an extra 24-48hrs from here on out to get your titles up :) But we will get you listed :) :p

;D
Awesome, I'll stagger you some entries as well over the next few days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anjasa said:
Would the SciFi section also be used for Fantasy (i.e. elves, wizards, etc.)?
Hi Anjasa, for now it's probably a good idea but when there is a bigger selection of Science Fiction vs Fantasy then we'll split the categories into two. I will probably change the image header on the Sci-Fi category page to cover Fantasy as well :) Thanks!! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
I visited your site and provided the information to list "GOLDEN SHOWERS Stories By Phyllis." I have not seen a good book on this subject, besides my own.

My best seller is "Sherlock Holmes and the Flying Machine." It's not erotica, but it flies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SEAN H. ROBERTSON said:
Submitted my No Panties Fridays series. Thank you and much success with your site! :D
Great! Thank you Sean, good luck with your book :)

Victoria Champion said:
I submitted, thanks. Once my books go live on the site, I'll link back on social media. :-*
Perfect, thank you Victoria!

I have updated the original post to include the fantastic news that Erotica eBooks is going to be forever FREE!

You can now add your site or blog URL and we'll link it from the author page.

Current time for listings to show up is around 48hrs. We're still working to make the site more user-friendly and have more sub-categories to add soon. If your category is not listed, then choose the closest one and let us know in the message about the missing category - we'll add it for future inclusion!

Thank you so much to everyone who has submitted their titles so far and if you have any questions then I'm always around :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1001nightspress said:
Sorry, I'm still confused about pricing. There is a "free" listing on the site, which is free. There is a "premium" listing on the site, which is $7.50. There is a "featured" listing that you mention here, which is also free... but where is it? What is the difference between free, featured, and premium, besides the first two being free?

Nice looking site!
Glad you like it, we're trying to make it reader friendly, always working on things...

Apologies though if it does seem confusing, the first week up and running was more of a test phase to see what people wanted for the listings, what was best for them etc, we're trying to make it more comprehensive... Here's the easy way:

FREE LISTING: http://eroticaebooks.info/advertising/free-listing/

PREMIUM LISTING: http://eroticaebooks.info/advertising/premium-listing/

I'll update the OP to reflect this very shortly :)

There is also an author link page, so if you have your own website/blog or FB page - just drop us your link here - http://eroticaebooks.info/authors/
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top