Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on vacation for a week and forced myself to stay away from Amazon. When I got back I discovered two very different surprises.

1: (The good) I've crossed the 500 books sold mark! This was a great thing to come back to.

2. (The bad) I got my first negative review, which doesn't upset me, really, I know they are bound to happen, except for the reasoning behind it. The reviewer opens by stating that they enjoyed the book, that it was a page-turner, and contained many chapter "hooks" to keep the reader engaged -- but then a detail I got wrong about airport procedure (in the last quarter of the book), which the reviewer themselves labeled as "petty" suddenly caused them to not enjoy the rest of the book (this chapter was small and contained no major plot points) -- the result was a 2-star review. I laughed after reading it.

Thanks for any of you who have bought REGRET and helped me to 500!

All the best,
Michael

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Go figure.  I can sympathize because I got a one star review from a person who felt my husband should have left me far sooner than he did.  I found it funny, too, and considered sending it to my ex.

Congrats on the sales milestone.  I've had a few of those myself this month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.