Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been off the ad track on my books for awhile.  Ready to release a sequel, but built a new campaign for the original.  I went thru the marketing, created a campaign, got approval email two days ago, but can't find it, nor find where the impressions or clicks are viewable??

When I click on marketing, where I created the campaign, it just invites me to make an ad campaign.

I can find a notice that says - No campaigns active for this book.  Any clues?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A.D. Nello said:
Silly question:

Are you going through the Marketing tab in KDP or https://advertising.amazon.com/ ?

The latter is going to give you most of what you're looking for.
HAHA ... Silly answer. Yes. Marketing tab. Will try link - I've been away from Publishing a while. THX

OK, went to the right page - not very tech smart, so struggle with it often. Thx B

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW:  Just out of curiosity, how does an author find that link ?  I looked everywhere on my author pages and Amz pages, and could not find it anywhere.  Altho, that link was right to it :)

I remember having it before, a year or so maybe, but when I was advertising, but as usual Amz changes things, and some of us lose it.  :eek:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lydniz said:
It's ridiculously difficult to find.
Seem it would be intuitive if one bought ad time - clicks, whatever, that it would have a link to at least let an author find it the first time.

I see Amz changed my author page, made a mess of it - now gotta go back in and fix it. Not an improvement in my opinion. I often suspect the page and app developers are NOT authors. Kinda like doctors are not patients. Neither one have a clue what the other needs, what works and what adds another hassle, both to learn it and to use it. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts