Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a pretty damn good week.

My $.99 cent promo for Dewitched on ENT got me into the top 300 Books in the Kindle Store and #3 in Mythology. While I've upped the price and my ranking is slowly but steadily declining, it felt good to get that boost for a book that badly needed it. It's already helping sales of the sequel, Unhitched. Greg and Rachelle at ENT rock!

And this morning, I woke up to find my alter ego among the top 100 Erotica writers on Amazon. Not sure if that will last a New York minute longer, but I'm still hanging in there.

Best of all, today I took a much needed break from self-promoting (GRRRR!) and editing (GRRR!again) my next release (another erom) and wrote over 1000 words of my WIP  (yet another erom..it'll be my sixth!)

*Sigh*  I'm happy but exhausted and I desperately need to squeeze some semblance of a real life in there. I have held many high powered, stressful jobs, but none has been as demanding as this one.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
*Teary eyed* AWW! Thank you all for your kind responses. I so love being part of this special, supportive, and loving community. xo

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ingrid avluv said:
Congrats. What kind of promotion did you do?

Have you had more success with a .99 pricing model than 2.99 ?
I did a $.99 Bargain Book promotion with E-Reader News Today. I did equally well back in October with one of their Book of the Day promotions, selling approx 400 books (LOL on Hurricaine Sandy Day when so many on East Coast had no power!). I think it's more the power of the ENT promotion than the power of the price. Thanks for your kind words!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts