Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this email and couldn't be happier if it'd been 100 sales instead!  To have a reader thank you for writing a story?  Wow.  That feels really, really awesome.  Thanks for letting me share.  It's my first fan mail. :) 

I wanted to email you a couple months ago after reading Spouse Hunting but for some reason I couldn't get your email address from your website.  After reading the aforementioned book, which I Loved by the way, I was so excited when I read the excerpt for The Hot Girl's Friend and couldn't wait to read it.  I kept checking amazon daily in June. :)  So, this evening lo and behold not just that book but four others were listed on your authors page. I was so excited and of course I bought the whole kit and kaboodle.  I just finished all the stories.  They were Awesome! You are a incredible writer.    I am very excited about the next batch of Flirts.  Thank you so much for creating these wonderful, hysterically funny, romantic stories. 

Take care, keeping writing, and thank you again for these stories.

Fan for life,
Kathy 

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow, congratulations! Those are such amazing words to receive from a reader.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!  It's a good feeling.  (I'll be sure to re-read it throughout the summer sales doldrums.)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Oh, that is an awesome letter!  You should hang it on the wall in your writing space.

On those days when the words just won't come, it would be a wonderful incentive to push through.

Congrats, Lisa!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's awesome! I'd be walking on air if I ever get fan mail like that.  :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
That's amazing. It's letters like that that make it all worthwhile. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Congratulations and thanks for sharing--not only because I love hearing success stories, but now I get to go buy your new series because I didn't know it was out ;D. You should celebrate and definitely frame that letter!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WriterGurl1 said:
Congratulations and thanks for sharing--not only because I love hearing success stories, but now I get to go buy your new series because I didn't know it was out ;D. You should celebrate and definitely frame that letter!
Thanks so much! And framing it is a cool idea. I could have my own literary wall of fame. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts