Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you and how do you put video ads on your amazon book description?
i have seen some authors do that and was wondering where can you do that? (i'm not talking about amazon author profile...but the actual book description page.) thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
From my understanding, its stuff that the *publisher* can add.

You can add videos to your author's page (I have) but so far I've never seen anything that lets me put a video in my description.
If you notice in KDP, there is a "publisher" part. I've never thought to try and pretend to be a publisher, but when you see all the graphics in descriptions for books it always comes under the small heading "From the publisher."
Makes me wonder now if some folks are pretending to be publishers just to add stuff to their book descriptions heh.

·
Registered
74 Posts
blueman3 said:
Can you and how do you put video ads on your amazon book description?
i have seen some authors do that and was wondering where can you do that? (i'm not talking about amazon author profile...but the actual book description page.) thanks!
Right below the sales ranking info on a book's product page, there is a link that reads, "Upload your video." Click on that link and follow the instructions. It takes the Amazon moderators a day or two to review/approve a video. Just be sure to follow their guidelines for what's allowable content in the video. I've loaded video trailers for two of my books onto their respective product pages without incident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts