Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first went out on sick leave May 16th I decided to order a Noreve DX Cover.  I placed my order then waited for my shipping notice after three weeks and no shipping notice I contacted them.  The rep said due to high demand they would need more time before they shipped and they had just started mine.  I contacted them again yesterday and said if I didn't rec'd a notice that it was shipped today I wanted a refund.  She said that it wasn't ready to be shipped but they could ship out a black one on Monday.  I told her that I didn't want the black one and to please refund my money and that if need be I would contact my credit card company and file a claim for items bought & never rec'd.  So, finally after all this time she said they would refund my money.  Now, I will be on the search for another cover.  Due to this experience I will not order from them again. 

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hear your frustration and rightfully so.  We have all had waits for Noreve, but nothing like you have experienced.  It really seems they should hire more help to keep up with orders.  No one likes waiting so long when they make the decision to purchase an expensive cover like Noreve.  Hope you find a cover you like as well.  FWIW, I sold my Noreve I order recently.  I like my Amazon Kindle cover much better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts