Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having an issue trying to add a new book to Google Play? It keeps telling me an error occurred and to check my input.

·
Administrator
10,101 Posts

·
Administrator
10,101 Posts
Mark Tyson said:
Thanks, got it locked and loaded! (er and posted)
Cool! Good luck over there. :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
You got it sorted then. I had some issues a few days ago. It gave me an error to do with pricing information, but all looked good to me. I used their chat support, and was told the error was...er... an error. Their magic box had issues with the epub I uploaded. They had to manually reset the conversion, and was live later that day.

Moral of the story: don't be afraid to use support :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul K said:
You got it sorted then. I had some issues a few days ago. It gave me an error to do with pricing information, but all looked good to me. I used their chat support, and was told the error was...er... an error. Their magic box had issues with the epub I uploaded. They had to manually reset the conversion, and was live later that day.

Moral of the story: don't be afraid to use support :)
yes, I figured my issue out. Turns out it was more me than them. I'm getting the hang of the Google interface but some stuff still trips me up. It (Google) is by far the most difficult and user unfriendly interface of all the ebook publishers I use.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Mark Tyson said:
yes, I figured my issue out. Turns out it was more me than them. I'm getting the hang of the Google interface but some stuff still trips me up. It (Google) is by far the most difficult and user unfriendly interface of all the ebook publishers I use.
Agreed, even direct to Apple is easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts