Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love message boards!  I can't believe I haven't found this until now!  I have been lurking for the past week or so and have enjoyed all the Kindle 2 threads.  I ordered one even though I already have a much loved Kindle 1 (although I think you all love yours more  hehe!  I still have the original case and never even heard of skins!!)

Anyway, my name is Marlena, I live in Wisconsin.  I am newly married and we have 4 dogs and 3 cats.  I love to read and lately have been reading mostly paranormal romance (I like the urban fantasy the most) and mystery/thrillers.  I am a psychologist and wish there were more psych related books at affordable prices; but I like what is on there so all is well :)

Just wanted to say hi!!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Marlena! There are people here to serve as your enablers for several addictions you may develop: Kindle skins, covers, bags, purses, Coffee makers and coffee, tea, . You name it, someone here can help you find something you didn't know existed but can't live without. ;) Oh, we even do books, too! Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the board Jasper.  I looked around for info on the Kindle for months before finding this board so don't feel bad about that.

as far as this board feeding addictions you didn't even know about I can attest to that, I've already ordered an Oberon cover.

On the good side I've gotten some great tips towards books that I can read in my well dressed Kindle2.

Hope you enjoy the board.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Marlena!

I've never read any paranormal romance books, I didn't know they existed.  There are 655 Kindle books available in that genre, so clearly I am in the minority, lol.  I'm off to order a few samples when I'm done typing this :)

I look forward to reading your posts.  Glad you found us!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Marlena - where in Wisconsin are you from ?  My oldest friend is in Madison and is/was a SW, sorta retired, I think  :-\

Glad you found us, you will enjoy the craziness here, it's fun craziness  8)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Marlena! Nice to have a psychologist on board, hopefully you work with addictive personality disorder!  ;D  ;) ;D We all need counseling, addictions ranging from Kindles to coffee makers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts