Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get in the "African American Erotica" and "Gay Erotica" categories on Amazon and just can't get it. I can only get one or the other. I'm wondering if Amazon just doesn't want to let me in the two categories. I've gotten in "African American Erotica" and "Urban Erotica" so I don't see what the issue is. I've used key words such as "Gay Erotica," "African American Erotica," "LGBT Erotica," and even played with the two categories we can play with. It's kind of frustrating. I can usually get the number one spot on African American Erotica and in the top five on Gay Erotica. I wan't to have that crossover appeal. I've had a number of people discover me on the Gay Erotica list that typically don't read erotica featuring people of color and I've gotten a great response. I'm on the verge of emailing them and asking them what I need to do to get in the two categories.

Now, I'm wondering if I can get into "Gay Erotica," "African American Erotica," and "Paranormal Erotica" once I start working on my next project. SMH.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts