Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

AS IT IS WEDNESDAY, I AM STARTING THE CAPS-LOCK THREAD! I ALMOST FORGOT IT WAS WEDNESDAY.

I GUESS IT IS BECAUSE I AM SO BUSY ANSWERING MY MANY FAN EMAILS!

LOL HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT HUMBLEBRAG? IT WAS ALSO A LIE.

HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU AWESOME AT SEX AND ALSO A GOOD WRITER? I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I WAS WONDERING WHEN SOMEONE WAS GOING TO REMEMBER IT'S WEDNESDAY.

I HAD TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TODAY TO GO DEPOSIT MY DECEMBER ROYALTY CHEQUE FROM AMAZON. THAT ONE ROMANCE NOVEL ONLY MADE ME IN ONE MONTH ABOUT WHAT I'D HAVE GOTTEN AS AN ADVANCE FROM MOST SMALLER PUBLISHERS.

IS THAT HOW ONE HUMBLEBRAGS? I'M KIND OF OUT OF PRACTICE.

--GEORGE, AT SEX, TOO...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Shalini Boland said:
I GOT ONE BIG FAT MASSIVE HU-U-MUNGOUS FREE DOWNLOAD FROM JAPAN TODAY!!!!!! MY FIRST.

I STILL HAVE THE BROWN BAR OF SHAME IN BRAZIL THOUGH
OH, I AM TWICE AS SEXY AS YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TWO JAPANESE DOWNLOADS!

I MIGHT WRITE THE END TONIGHT - MAYBE. I'M GOING TO TAKE A NAP AND SLEEP ON IT FIRST.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I REALLY ENVY PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO GO TO WORK EVERYDAY. THEY GET TO SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WHILE I AM STUCK HERE WITH A BOWL OF ICE CREAM IN ONE HAND AND WRITING A BLOG POST FOR MONEY WITH THE OTHER HAND. MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, BUT I'M NOT GIVING MY AGE IN CAPS!

·
Registered
504 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAPPHIRE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAPPHIRE! ANOTHER PISCES!

HUMBLEBRAG, HUMBLEBRAG.

I GOT NOTHING.

'CEPT I OPENED THE FEB STATEMENT FROM 'ZON TODAY AND SAW THAT LIL' OL' PIXEL OF INK MENTION MADE MY SALES DOUBLE LAST MONTH...

·
Registered
638 Posts
I RECEIVED MY FIRST ROYALTY EFT FROM ZON: 21 DOLLARS  ;D  AND BECAUSE I'M AWESOME, I'M ONLY ONE TEACHING DEMO AWAY FROM A CREATIVE WRITING INSTRUCTOR JOB.  :D (Talk about performance anxiety. I'm nervous about that one though.) HEY!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Dalya said:
ARE YOU AWESOME AT SEX AND ALSO A GOOD WRITER?
NO, I COULDN'T GIVE THE WIFE THAT TWELFTH ORGASM TONIGHT, AND MY CRIT PARTNERS REFUES TO KILL THEMSELVES IN SHAME, EVEN THOUGHT THEY SAY THEY'VE NEVER READ ANYTHING AS PROFOUND AND BEAUTIFUL AS MY WIP.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts