Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AND I AM ONE OF CASSIA'S PARTNERS IN CRIME!

AND WE ARE HALF OF THE STUNNING EROTIC ROMANCE EMPIRE www.orlypress.com

MY OTHER NAME IS MIMI!

ETA: AND WE ARE ANNOUNCING THIS *TODAY* BECAUSE WE HIT ONE OF OUR GOALS - CASSIA'S NEW BOOK JUST CRACKED THE TOP 100.

I HAVE NOT HIT THE TOP 100, NOT BY A MILE, BUT I PROMISE TO KEEP TRYING.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
T.S. Welti said:
I. AM. CASSIA. LEO.
OOOHH...BTW CASSIA - I SIGNED UP FOR AN AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK! :) I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR NEW BOOK.

AND I'D GIVEAWAY MY SECRET IDENTITY,BUT SHE'S BEEN SLACKING LATELY, SO MAYBE NEXT TIME.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Dalya said:
AND I AM ONE OF CASSIA'S PARTNERS IN CRIME!

AND WE ARE HALF OF THE STUNNING EROTIC ROMANCE EMPIRE www.orlypress.com

MY OTHER NAME IS MIMI!

ETA: AND WE ARE ANNOUNCING THIS *TODAY* BECAUSE WE HIT ONE OF OUR GOALS - CASSIA'S NEW BOOK JUST CRACKED THE TOP 100.

I HAVE NOT HIT THE TOP 100, NOT BY A MILE, BUT I PROMISE TO KEEP TRYING.
ONE DAY WE WILL BREAK THE AMAZON SERVERS. SERIOUSLY STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HIT TOP 100. I'VE BEEN HATING LIFE FOR THE PAST YEAR. TODAY I HATE IT A LITTLE LESS.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
T.S. Welti said:
LOL! YOU ARE GETTING YOUR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK! DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT A THANG!
I JUST WANT TO SAY - GOOD FOR YOU GUYS FOR COMING OUT OF THE EROTICA CLOSET - MAYBE WE CAN ALL DO IT ONE DAY. ;D

·
Registered
841 Posts
OMG, CONGRATS ON BREAKING THE TOP 100!!!!!!

I'M SO UTTERLY ECSTATIC FOR YOU!!!!

(P.S. MY PSEUDONYM IS JUNE GRAY. NOT THAT IT'S BEEN A SECRET OR ANYTHING  ;))

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JanneCO said:
I JUST WANT TO SAY - GOOD FOR YOU GUYS FOR COMING OUT OF THE EROTICA CLOSET - MAYBE WE CAN ALL DO IT ONE DAY. ;D
I KNOW, RIGHT? IT FEELS WEIRD AT FIRST. WHEN YOU UPLOAD THE FIRST SMUTTY THING TO AMAZON, YOU FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S GOING TO COME TO YOUR DOOR AND CHASTISE YOU.

BUT THEN YOU GET USED TO IT. A MONTH BACK, I ACCIDENTALLY READ A REVIEW ON ONE OF MY STORIES, AND THE REVIEWER (1 STAR, HATED IT) SAID, "BUT AT LEAST THE SEX WAS HOT."

AND I WAS LIKE .... OH! I'VE FOUND MY SPECIAL PURPOSE IN LIFE!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Dalya said:
I KNOW, RIGHT? IT FEELS WEIRD AT FIRST. WHEN YOU UPLOAD THE FIRST SMUTTY THING TO AMAZON, YOU FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S GOING TO COME TO YOUR DOOR AND CHASTISE YOU.

BUT THEN YOU GET USED TO IT. A MONTH BACK, I ACCIDENTALLY READ A REVIEW ON ONE OF MY STORIES, AND THE REVIEWER (1 STAR, HATED IT) SAID, "BUT AT LEAST THE SEX WAS HOT."

AND I WAS LIKE .... OH! I'VE FOUND MY SPECIAL PURPOSE IN LIFE!
OMG YOU GUYS JUST TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD...BUT IT'S TRUE - I'M THINKING I MIGHT NEED A NEW EDITOR SO RJ DOESN'T HAVE BE SUBJECTED TO MY SMUT.

I HOPE MY ALTER-EGO GETS COMPLIMENTS ON THE SEX...IF ONLY... ;D :D :D

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Dalya said:
WHEN YOU UPLOAD THE FIRST SMUTTY THING TO AMAZON, YOU FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S GOING TO COME TO YOUR DOOR AND CHASTISE YOU.
SIGH. YOUNG LADY, I THINK WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THIS. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE SHAME THIS WOULD BRING DOWN ON YOUR FAMILY, IF WORD EVER GETS OUT? IS THIS THE KIND OF EXAMPLE YOU WANT TO SET FOR YOUR LITTLE SISTER? SHE LOOKS UP TO YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT WOMEN WHO WRITE THAT KIND OF...FILTH. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

THERE YA GO. GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW. ;D

FUNNY. SUZY AND I WERE JUST ASKING SWOLF FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SPICE UP OUR STEAMY SCENES. I WAS SAYING IT FELT LIKE IT WAS PRETTY HOT WHEN I WROTE THE THING, THEN BY THE TIME I WENT BACK TO EDITING THE THING, IT CAME OFF LIKE A RECIPE FOR SUSHI.

·
Registered
750 Posts
vrabinec said:
FUNNY. SUZY AND I WERE JUST ASKING SWOLF FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SPICE UP OUR STEAMY SCENES. I WAS SAYING IT FELT LIKE IT WAS PRETTY HOT WHEN I WROTE THE THING, THEN BY THE TIME I WENT BACK TO EDITING THE THING, IT CAME OFF LIKE A RECIPE FOR SUSHI.
SUSHI CAN BE TOTALLY BE HOT.

WELL, NOT ACTUALLY NOT, BECAUSE THEN IT WOULD BE COOKED, ALTHOUGH UNAGI IS EEL THAT'S BOTH COOKED AND SUSHI.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
vrabinec said:
I DON'T THINK THERE'S A UNIVERSAL 'HOTNESS' FOR SEX SCENES. HEY, YOU LIKE YOUR SUSHI HOW YOU LIKE IT, AND MAYBE SOME READERS WILL, TOO. ;D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
vrabinec said:
I WAS SAYING IT FELT LIKE IT WAS PRETTY HOT WHEN I WROTE THE THING, THEN BY THE TIME I WENT BACK TO EDITING THE THING, IT CAME OFF LIKE A RECIPE FOR SUSHI.
REMEMBER, IF YOU CAN'T BE HOT, BE FUNNY. LAUGHTER IS THE CHEAPEST APHRODISIAC, AFTER ALL.

--GEORGE, WHOSE NEXT BOOK INCLUDES ONE CHARACTER GETTING AN ICE-CREAM HEADACHE/BRAIN FREEZE FROM THE RATHER CHILLY MAMMARY OF ANOTHER...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts