Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried one of these from the coffee shop next to where I work. It was soooo good. Then a co-worker told me about the one McDonalds has. I also like it and now I am addicted to these things, and I never used to like cold coffee. But at almost $4 or more they can get quite expensive. So I went to the store last night and bought a caramel cream flavored coffee, some caramel flavored creamer, whipped topping and a caramel ice cream topping.
Last night I made a pot of coffee, added sugar while hot then when it cooled I added some of the creamer. I then poured some of the mixture into ice cube trays and put the rest in the fridge. This morning I got out hubbys smoothie machine and attempted to make my frappe. It turned out really good!!! Coffee was a little strong for my taste but I can fix that next time. I would like to find a good caramel flavored coffee syrup also but this was close enough to satisfy that craving....I have had 3 so far.
I am gonna weigh 300 pounds and never sleep again, but they are sooooo good! LOL.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I think Starbucks dose a "Light" version... I tried the Mccy D's and it was pretty good. The BEST though is from The Coffee Bean. OMG! I love theirs... they are really well blended and just so good. They do not have them here in Atlanta but they have them all over L.A. and I get them whenever I am there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to check and see if they have a Coffee Bean here in Florida. ;D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting the link to your recipe....I am going to give that a try.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think Safeway does a Double Dutch Chocolate which I used to mix half and half with regular coffee, otherwise it was too rich. But it was delish! I found a similar flavor in England which I will buy when I go back next week. I love flavored coffees!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Find the low carb, surgar free frapps that are out there...get the mix and make them yourself. You won't weigh 300 pounds and you won't be putting Ronald McDonalds kids thru college!

Mike Cyra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts