Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I was thinking about knitting up a nice little carrying case for my Kindle.  I have seen several out there, and think that I can do something cool.  However, I am unclear if the carrying cases are intended to be the only case, or if people are using a book-like case (you know what I mean?  looks kind of like a book cover, and the kindle can be read while in it?) in addition to the carrying case?

I don't want to get too carried away with spending money on this - I made the initial investment for the Kindle, and plan to start off reading a lot of free classics!  But I'll save my $$ for new books.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I consider the cover for my Little Gertie essential.  I want to protect her as much as I can.  I bought an inexpensive padded tote to carry her around in, but the cover is the first level of protection.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have crocheted a slipcase that fits over the kindle with cover on for better protection. I don't like to use the kindle naked as some do. YMMV. Have fun with your creativity!
There was another thread where people were discussing their yarn kindle creations...Kindle Yarnies

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,2444.0.html

Edit: Ooops: I see that you have already visited that topic...but perhaps for others who haven't yet seen it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts