Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**ALL SOLD** Thank you!

The CaseCrown Memory Foam Case is beautifully reviewed here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,6537.0.html

I bought this case just before ordering my Oberon ROH, and I know this one won't get used now! I've never used the case, and would like to get $17 for it, including shipping.

I can take Paypal or an Amazon gift card (since that's where it's going anyway). Thanks!

** the FRANKLIN COVEY TOTE and the WATERFIELD CASE were sold **

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've dropped the prices on all three of these cases/bags.  Please PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brenda M. said:
How old is the Franklin Covey Business Tote?
I bought it approximately 5 months ago, and it has spent most of its life in my closet, since I carry too much stuff to make good use of it. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am definitely interested. I am trying to decide how I want to go, too, as I carry too much stuff but am breaking my back with things. What are you carrying now? I have a J-tote bag I may be selling. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brenda M. said:
I am definitely interested. I am trying to decide how I want to go, too, as I carry too much stuff but am breaking my back with things. What are you carrying now? I have a J-tote bag I may be selling. :)
LOL I'm carrying a Julie Morganstern barrel-style bag right now. My problem with the other bag was the iPod, smartphone, pencil/pen case, travel wallet, Kindle, a few makeup/stuff bags... It all fit, but it didn't fit well. The bag itself is pretty light, which helps when you carry a ton of stuff, plus the bag. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brenda M. said:
I think I am going to take you up on the Franklin Covey tote I till PM you.
Okay - SALE PENDING on the Franklin Covey tote!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NitroStitch said:
Okay - SALE PENDING on the Franklin Covey tote!
The Franklin Covey tote is sold - the other two Kindle-specific cases remain. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've reduced the price of my remaining unused Kindle case by a bit more.  Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts