1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
that was too cute. Notice his hair was standing at a point on his back as he was attacking. My cats do that with electrical things also. glad someone caught it on tape. LOL

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
That was hysterical !!

·
Registered
771 Posts
That was pretty cool. I have 5 cats and what one can't get into the other ones will!

SEM

·
Registered
273 Posts
I love it!  Only a cat can pull that off.  Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I am a firm believer that cats are the best pets there are!  I have one, 5 year old Maddie, and she's my baby.  I've thought about getting more, but Maddie isn't too fond of other cats, and have been too afraid she'd hate it! 

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am owned by 5 kitties, pics are in the "who has pets" thread, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  3 of them are siblings, and are 5 years old; the next oldest is at least a half-sibling of the oldest -- the mom is the same, don't know about the dad  ;D -- and she's 4 years old; and the youngest is unrelated and is 2 years old.  I actually had 7 kitties for about 8 months last year, but one of my 13-year old kitties died in Sept. and then his sister died in Dec.  :'(

The youngest kitty will come running from anywhere in the house when he hears my printer go off, and stare at it and often bat at the paper as it comes out of the tray, but he doesn't get anywhere as crazy as the one in that video! LOL

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Marisa is no longer a baby so technically I don't have to leave the bottom foot of the Christmas tree undecorated...but I do for Monroe who likes to bat around my ornaments!!!! That video was just too funny and reminded me of my cat Rags who I had when I was a little girl.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Love that video as the owner of 5 cats I can definately relate!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
While I grew up with a kennel full of dogs (plus horses, ducks, chickens, gerbils, salamanders, and a goat), I have to say that I really love our two Siberian cats. We got them because our oldest son (12) is very allergic to cats, but Siberians are quasi-hypoallergenic, and he has no trouble with them at all. They're not little things, either: at 18 months Sasha, male, is over 15 lbs, and Nina, his sister, is almost 12, and they still have about three years to grow before they're fully mature!

Also, if you haven't seen these already, there are some hilarious cat videos plugged from YouTube here (be prepared to laugh until you're crying and your stomach hurts!): http://www.welovesiberians.com/funny-cat-videos.html.

Cheers,
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts