Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It should absolutely be a requirement for all humans who have a feline or anticipate having a feline read the Psychokitty books by Max Thompson. I started one last night (I have not had a cat nor anticipate having one) to give me a clean pallate before going to bed (avoid nightmares doncha know) and spent way too much time giggling and laughing and not putting the book down. And the price is good too!

Going to try a link here - oh BTW the Psychokitty books are co-authored by our very own Thumper !

This is the only one I have read, I am sure the others are just as delightful ;)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I finished that one on Thursday, and read the other two last night (started the 2nd one at lunch). Max rocks! (Oh yeah, I'm sure Thumper helped a lot. ;)) My poor kitties were disturbed by my laughing several times and I definitely kept getting The Look from them.

Max and Thumper -- we need more Psychokitty books!! :D Check out Max's blog, too -- http://psychokitty.blogspot.com/

Here are the other two:

and

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.