Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Both...I have two cats right now, but dogs make me happy, too :)

No more pets after Max and Buddah are gone, though...we've hit the age where we want to pick up and go when we want, and finding people to come feed them is a PITA...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my official "study" of kindleboard members. You can tell a lot about a person if they like dogs or cats. So when we find out if the majority of readers like cats or dogs, we should, in theory, know a bit about the general personality of kindleboards.

And since every community website takes on, to a certain extent, the personality of the creator, it is my guess that we can accurately assume how the moderators would answer based on the how the users answer.

In other words, if 60% of people answer that they are a dog person, I am going to bet that's how the majority of mods would answer.

Let's see if it works.

Caedem

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thumper said:
Both...I have two cats right now, but dogs make me happy, too :)

No more pets after Max and Buddah are gone, though...we've hit the age where we want to pick up and go when we want, and finding people to come feed them is a PITA...
Based on your avator, I would have guessed dogs. JK

Caedem

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Both. If I could only pick one or the other then I'd go Team Canine.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
cats

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I love other people's dogs! For my own household, I love cats. Always have. I love the purring, the curling up on the lap, and the fact that they pretty much train themselves.  :D

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have one of each, but I am team meow.  I love my dog, but she is semi-stalkerish.  My cat is independent and doesn't drool.  Much like myself.  :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
We have both, but despite spending my formative decades being allergic and modestly terrified of cats, I ended up becoming a huge kitty lover over the past ~6 years. Now we have 2 bengals and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definitely dogs.

Though cats do love me, even when I sneeze on them.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts