Kindle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'd have to go with both. I have cat's right now and they are nice, but I miss having dogs. There was always a dog in the house when I was growing up. Once day, when I have a backyard again, I will get another dog. But I do love my three kitties.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
WOOF You didn't ask, but I also tweet.

·
Registered
12,230 Posts
CaedemMarquez said:
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I love them both so I don't think I could choose a favorite. I'm not allowed to have cats anymore because of hubby's allergies and I miss them. Luckily, I have a sweet little Yorkie who keeps me pretty busy. :)

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
I like all animals,but I will only live with cats. I am a little scared of dogs and I just don't connect to them.
I am totally in tune with cats.  :D.  They get me and I get them.  ;D. They are just perfect for me, well they are just perfect period.

And yes, they run the house. As it should be.  :p

·
Registered
270 Posts
Definitely at cat person!
I really enjoy spending time with my friends' dogs, but my lifestyle is much more suited to living with cats- they don't need me to take them out for walks or potty breaks so I don't have to rush home to take care of that sort of thing....  and I just LOVE curling up on the couch with a couple of purrballs!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Dog! I'm wary of cats, like horses. If i'm stood near a horse (only actually ever been that close once lol) i'm a bit worried it will kick me, and with cats i'm worried they are gonna hiss and scratch me. Although my sister had a lovely cat called Henry once, he's the best cat i ever met.

I like cats but i dont think i'd ever have one as a pet. I love my dogs though. I think also, i was brought up with dogs since i was born, if we had had cats instead i might prefer them. Maybe  :-\

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Cats!!  I love dogs (all animals really), but not in my house! 

·
Registered
424 Posts
If I weren't terribly allergic to cats, it would be kitties for me. But my sweet Bridget is a dog, and I love her anyway.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I forgot to mention that cats also get bonus points from me because I was bitten by two different dogs in the same week when I was ten.  Makes a girl a bit wary.  (they were both dogs that "had never bitten anyone before!")

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I love all animals and always had both cats & dogs growing up. However as an adult I have only had cats, purely because of my lifestyle. I'm single and have to be available to travel for my work. In the past I was never home enough, even when I was home, to take care of a dog. I have slowed down a bit but still...
I believe dogs are like small children, they need more constant care... walks, feeding etc... where as cats are like teenagers. They need supervision but are more self sufficient. You can even leave them alone for a few days, just be sure to lock the liquor cabinet!  :D

21 - 40 of 65 Posts