Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was making dinner tonight and I turned my Kindle onto TTS so I could read/cook at the same time. I had my kindle placed on our Kitchen table [right next to kitchen] and as I'm cooking I hear funny noises......I turn around and my cat Abu is sitting next to my Kindle, cocking his head from side to side and chirping like cats do when trying to catch a bird! I couldn't stop laughing at him! :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
I was making dinner tonight and I turned my Kindle onto TTS so I could read/cook at the same time. I had my kindle placed on our Kitchen table [right next to kitchen] and as I'm cooking I hear funny noises......I turn around and my cat Abu is sitting next to my Kindle, cocking his head from side to side and chirping like cats do when trying to catch a bird! I couldn't stop laughing at him! :D
How cute! Better than my cats biting my elbow when I used to practice the violin!

·
Registered
599 Posts
MonaSW said:
How cute! Better than my cats biting my elbow when I used to practice the violin!
I'd take either of those over my bf's roommate's crazy cat biting my ankles every chance she gets just for the hell of it :mad:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Seamonkey said:
My cat makes that noise when I sneeze..
Riley, the dog in my avatar, used to chase a cat every time I sneezed. It got to the point that I would sneeze and my husband and I would automatically say in perfect unison, "Riley, no!"

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Tippy said:
Great stories! Ya gotta love pets! :D
My wife has a t-shirt that says it all:
Dogs (Substitute pet type of choice) are not our whole lives,
They make our lives whole.

·
Registered
106 Posts
my dog [jack russel] barks at my k2 with the tts on. Lucky he's a lazy dog and gives up protecting his master from the evil amazon overlord after 2 mins.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts