Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
See, Jen replaced the original Kindle long ago and wonders why people still want to talk about it. Occasionally, she humors them and discusses it -- and then they talk about how she can't move on.

Of (barely any) note, one of the first things I read on Trixie was Benjamin Button.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Karl Lagerfeld, fashion designer, has a Kindle. I posted a thread about that awhile ago.

L

·
Registered
195 Posts
:( Kind of surprised at the adoption zings on this thread. As an adoptive parent I find the comments in pretty poor taste.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
sixnsolid said:
:( Kind of surprised at the adoption zings on this thread. As an adoptive parent I find the comments in pretty poor taste.
Thanks for your comment. I modified one message and removed a few others.

Folks, let's keep this to the topic of celebrity Kindle owners, okay? Thanks.

Leslie
Global Mod

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm glad Stephen King does, that's very cool. He's by far one of my favorite authors, and perhaps him owning one will spur more people to pick one up.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
sixnsolid said:
I have to agree with this. I too saw a comment about adoption in another thread and thought "whoa", but I didnt' say anything b/c I didn't want to create waves. I am also an adoptive parent to 2 wonderful girls from China and these comments are hurtful.
Ruby

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Ruby said:
I have to agree with this. I too saw a comment about adoption in another thread and thought "whoa", but I didnt' say anything b/c I didn't want to create waves. I am also an adoptive parent to 2 wonderful girls from China and these comments are hurtful.
Ruby
If there are hurtful comments, please bring them to a mod's attention. Send a PM or hit the "report this post" button. We do try to scan things but we are human and miss stuff so if you let us know there is an issue, we appreciate it. Thanks,

Leslie
Global Mod

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Back on topic... here's a picture of Cameron Diaz with her Kindle Klassic:

(Someone should enlighten her on DecalGirl Skins & Oberon and M-Edge Covers.)

Look's like John Mayor's going to buy one: http://www.geeksugar.com/2859316.

And according to a comment he made to Allure Magazine, Matthew Broderick owns one too:

when asked to describe his flirting style in this month's Allure: "I use self-deprecating humor. Then I bring out my Amazon Kindle and show them how it works."

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sparkplug said:
Back on topic... here's a picture of Cameron Diaz with her Kindle Klassic:
Gotta say, Sparky, I always thought Cameron was hot, but you're doin' her no favors posting her pic. next to your's. :)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts