Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I'm not sure I've seen that, as a reader, but I can tell you it would annoy me.  I don't want the book description to yell at me.

Betsy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Gabriel Beyers said:
I read somewhere (I can't for the life of me remember where now) that you can change the color of your book's description on Amazon using HTML.

Has anyone tried this?
It was outlined as to "how" in the ebook Make A Killing On Kindle by Michael Alvear. However, YMMV, but I have found that you cannot get the HTML stuff to work, if, indeed, this is a book that you've messed around with previously in Author Central. If it's new, you can try his formatting tips in the KDP platform part of Amazon and enter the HTML code he provides in the book. All I can tell you is that it doesn't work for me via Author Central and Michael confirmed this for me after I emailed him about it. As an aside, I don't agree with all of Michael's point on marketing tactics in his book, but at the time it was valuable for me. Alas, times change and some of the tips provided may be out-of-date now, so proceed at your own volition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts