Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an idea from Bargain books for this thread. We are looking for negative characteristics except on KB they are a must...

Easily influenced especially when it comes to spending money

next....

Linda

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Easily influenced especially when it comes to spending money
There's a requirment other than that one? Crap! I bet it costs a lot of money too! ;D

Oh, I have to come up with a new one? Very well:
Willing to talk to people for extended periods of time who may or may not be completely imaginary.

~robin

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
There's a requirment other than that one? Crap! I bet it costs a lot of money too! ;D

Oh, I have to come up with a new one? Very well:
Willing to talk to people for extended periods of time who may or may not be completely imaginary.

~robin
Between books, covers, skins, purses, backpacks, coffeemakers, liquor, knitting, quilting, dieting, art, and movies isn't being here expensive enough? If someone adds shoes I'll be bankrupt. ;D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
You mean, oh my gosh, you mean you all aren't real!!! (Shock!) And I've gotten to like you folks so much. I knew I was a sick puppy, but this is really bad. Do you think my Kindle is imaginary too. No, that would be too much. I simply couldn't take that. I, I think I am fading away. Nothing is real. Carol, my dear wife, goodbye. Molly and Maggie, my dear puppies, goodbye. I'm fading away. Imaginary, we are all imaginary, everything is imag................

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You mean, oh my gosh, you mean you all aren't real!!!
I feel bad now. You thought we were real? Seriously?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.