Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much as I would love to talk about my new Oberon cover (!) several posts on the Kindle forum reminded me that being able to read your Kindle is probably more important, especially in a storm when you lose power.  I have a spare battery for both my Kindle and my Centro, and a Gomadic AA charger with a Kindle (also a Palm Centro) tip.  That way, even if the power goes out, I can read by the light of my Mighty Bright, and answer the phone if I must.

I also use the Gomadic double chargers (both AC and 12 volt) for traveling.  They are an elegant alternative to separate chargers.

Yes, I admit to having been a Girl Scout- I'm prepared!!!

Berni

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I have the iGo charger and tips for all my devices so I can bring one charger (plus tips) when I travel, plus I have rechargable batteries to power the Palm and the iPod.  Got them for long plane trips.

Betsy

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I have (had) a spare charger (my kids have lost one), a spare battery and the iGo car charger.

I still can't figure out how they lost it. It had DecalGirl skin on it. It's PINK! It was in my kitchen, then poof! From what I hear "Not Me" and "I Don't Know" broke into my house and hid or stole it. I swear I hate those two and I'm gonna catch them one of these days. They've been plaguing me for years!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts