Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)I immediately played with my Kindle 2 yesterday, obviously I didn't charge it like I should. It lost power in a few hours. HOw long do you charge Kindle when you take it from the box?

--Rhonda

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ahhh... the light turns GREEN when it's fully charged?  Whew.  I kept saying to myself, "That sucker's been plugged in all night and the light is still on??  Isn't it charging properly??"  I have GOT to stop assuming that the K2 does things the same way as the K1.  ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,I didn't give it time to turn green.I did take my son to the doctor, and when she saw it, she was goign to order one. I picked up an internet signal in the back doctor's office room, when my Blackberry couldn't find a signal.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Joe Paul Jr. said:
Ahhh... the light turns GREEN when it's fully charged? Whew. I kept saying to myself, "That sucker's been plugged in all night and the light is still on?? Isn't it charging properly??" I have GOT to stop assuming that the K2 does things the same way as the K1. ;)
Make the user guide your next read. But not in bed, it's a real snoozer. ;)

But do.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know, I should really spend time with the Guide... maybe if I let the K2 read it to me as I drive to work it'll be less of a chore.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
May I take the time to say that I LOVE having the wireless on all the time.  :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts