Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
You're welcome LM4B!

Dreaming cat charm here I come!

As soon as my daughter sends me pics of their store I will post them for all to enjoy.  Apparently it is run by Brendan's wife.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I saw that today when I order my new K2 cover. Has anyone ever gotten the sand dollar? I ordered the Hokusai Wave and asked if they would send the sand dollar. It will be interesting to see if they do send it. It isn't one of the charms for sale, but it is on the bookmarks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Woo-hoo! Thanks for letting us know! :D

Kathy said:
I saw that today when I order my new K2 cover. Has anyone ever gotten the sand dollar? I ordered the Hokusai Wave and asked if they would send the sand dollar. It will be interesting to see if they do send it. It isn't one of the charms for sale, but it is on the bookmarks.
I don't think anyone's ever gotten the sand dollar, although I wanted it to go along with my Hokusai Wave cover, too, Kathy. =) I didn't think to ask for it, but I like the sun charm that I got -- sun and surf go well together!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Just ordered a butterfly for my new Borsa Bella Travel bag, and the celtic horses charm for my 6 year old son who loves horses.  He said "mom that one is cool".  I guess I will make it into a necklace for him :) An early 1st grade graduation gift :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
jesspark said:
Woo-hoo! Thanks for letting us know! :D

I don't think anyone's ever gotten the sand dollar, although I wanted it to go along with my Hokusai Wave cover, too, Kathy. =) I didn't think to ask for it, but I like the sun charm that I got -- sun and surf go well together!
The sun charm would be my next pick. I love the charms. If I have to I'll order the bookmark with the sand dollar and just take the ribbon off of the bookmark. :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool, I know a lot of people here have been waiting for this.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yay, charms... ;D 8)  I'm headed over there for a sun and a cat...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think I'll be getting more than a sun and a cat... ;)

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Has Oberon been giving charms with kindle cover orders even if you don't order the charm?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yep! Before today (or whenever they put the "Pewter Charms" section up on the website), I don't think it was even possible for you to order a charm by itself; the wonderful folks at Oberon just included one as a small gift with your cover/journal.

Each charm comes on a little card that reads, "We hope this key charm finds you well in all your travels and adventures! Many thanks for choosing a handcrafted product from Oberon Design."

Seriously: these people are a class act. It's the little things like this that, to me, set a company apart.  :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I really like the greenman, but since my cover is the Raven (navy) I think I'll wait until the picture of the moon & stars charm is up to decide. They sent me the sun charm, but I don't feel that it goes with my cover, so it's put aside somewhere safe for now.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Wonder if they will still include a free charm with purchases since they are selling them now?

I have the sand dollar but it's the clasp on my seaside journal.  Really pretty!

·
Registered
148 Posts
They have some really pretty ones.....  mmm, I'm thinking a charm a day.. LOL  :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Now my Kindle can wear the cat, tree of life, or butterfly charm.  Hmmm...I think the butterfly one would look good on Borsa Bella Bag I ordered.  I bought the celtic horse charm for my son.  My son keeps asking "Did you buy me the horse charm?"  I have a hard time lying so my reply is "Maybe."  He said "You bought it, I can tell!"  Arggghhhh, my six year old even knows when I'm lying. :mad:

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
This is making it all the more difficult to resist buying an Oberon cover.  I've changed my mind a few times about my favorite.  I'm leaning more towards one of those that comes in green, or the navy wave.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts