1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UDATE

I have spent all day setting up a new blog
on wordpress. This blog will be very much photo driven, with the simple idea of
my own personal "show & tell". I collect a wide varitey of things and am also a bit of a foodie.
So this will be all about my unique taste and how I see the world. Books and kindle finds will also be featured of course! :D

I will be giving away a signed(by me) print of my photo of June Carter Cash to one random subscriber, complete details are on the post.

And as a special Kindle Board (only) bonus, I will give away this Borsa Bella kindle sleeve(Naked style)
too one lucky Kindleboard member!

Just check it out (I will take your word for it no need to subscribe) and then post here and say "enter me" or something like that. You have until April 30th. I will then randomly draw a winner for the bag and Post the winner's name here by the 2nd of May.

Just click on this little banner to check it out:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the upper right side should be a button that says "blog info" with a drop down menu
with an option to subscribe, you may have to have a wordpress account to do so? I am also trying to figure it out!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
MonaSW said:
How does one subscribe? (I'm feeling a little dense.)
Apparently so am I

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok hold on, I just logged out and that option disappears! So I will change that, to just make a comment here after you take a look (and I will trust you looked at my blog)  ;)  and for the JCC pic you will have to comment on that post which I am about to add!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Ok, I am set up for an RSS feed subsciption, so please enter me in your contest.

·
Registered
376 Posts
What talent....love the photos and your home.

Nicely done.

I wish I had your visual sense...or anything interesting enough to start a blog about ;)

(Suggestion:  Is there anyway to open the links in a new windows?  I found no easy way to get back to your blog once it linked me to other sites).

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MonaSW said:
How does one subscribe? (I'm feeling a little dense.)
Okay, I figured it out, you do need to have an account to subscribe or comment. For the kindle bag
I will not require that you do that... just take a look. For the print, you do need to subscribe and comment on the post for it
which I just added. Thanks everyone!
Boston, I think I can do that, will try and fix it! Great suggestion!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lovely.  So much talent. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Octochick,
I am loving your pictures. I think the one of your kitchen with the flowers in the sink is great!! Is that your kitty Efron?  Thanks for shring with us! Please enter me  :)
kjn33

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Gorgeous work, Lara--love both the blog and your site.  Don't forget to link your blog in your signature on boards like this wherever possible, it will really help increase the visibility on Google & other search engines!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love your photos, especially the children. You do some fantastic work. I wish I was interesting enough to make a blog, but I'd have nothing to put on it except this is me........... The end.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, your entered here and for the June pic. Thanks! Are you "Jenny" on my blog comments? If so, I like your blog too and subscribed to it also!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lovely blog, lovely home, lovely pictures....to wrap it up....lovely :)  Thanks for sharing, you are a artist in every sense of the word....very talented.  Please enter me :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Lara, I don't think I realized you're from Atlanta - I am too.  Love the pics of your home and your other pictures (some familiar faces there in the portraits) & and the dogwood branch in the vase made me homesick for Atlanta in the spring!  Beautiful!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts