Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I was there doing a book signing last year.  It was a LOT of fun.  I wish I could do an event exclusively for Kindle there this year. 

Hey, Chicago Kindle fans...want to try to get together at Printer's Row???  I'd love to meet up with other fans...

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
A word of warning about this festival.  Walk around to all of the stalls and sites FIRST.  When my girlfriend and I went last year, we got carried away and started buying books we wanted almost as soon as we got there.  Before long we had stacks and stacks of books to carry.  When we finally got shoulder bags, she ended up with a deep cut in her should from carrying too many books! 

So, I guess, if you are prone to buying a LOT of books...be careful!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Anyone going to this?  I'd still love to meet up with some other Kindle fans.  There's this great little Italian restaurant right in the middle of the whole thing.  It would be fun to meet up there.  Just a thought...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm still debating whether to go or not.  Are there any specific benefits for authors if you're not scheduled for an event or a booth?  I do like the idea of getting to meet some Kindleboard friends for coffee, however.  I'm in Aurora and I would need to take the Metra in and I'll admit I don't know my way around Chicago at all.

Patricia Rockwell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.